There is usually a screw head exposed in the BBU that the piston head will pop onto.
I can’t tell from your pic but looks like yours may have broken off or been removed?
WANTED:
Before I buy new ones, anybody got these hanging around that they want rid of?
Evolution Gear Sig Romeo 4T sight in FDE
Magpul CTR stock in FDE (genuine only please)
Ergo Original grip in FDE (Genuine only please)
Not too bothered about condition of all of the above, as long as...
For sale, VFC Hecker & Koch VP9
This is the V2 with steel hammer set, much improved over the V1.
Has been fitted with a brand new outer (threaded) barrel, and new BBU & nozzle (only because the loaded indicator was missing on original one).
Works perfectly, with lockback on empty.
1 leak...
For sale, VFC Glock 34.
Has been fitted with a EMG Taran Tactical G34 slide & barrel, and (presumably repro) Swamp Deer RDS.
This came with a job lot as boneyard, has been fitted with a brand new hammer set, and brand new BBU & nozzle.
Now functions perfectly.
Comes with 2 leak free CO2...
For sale, WE XM16E1 Gas Blowback Rifle
Bit of history with this one, was originally brought as a SWIT Airsoft custom XM16E1, but then left in a garage to go mouldy and rusty… like, really mouldy and rusty.
I brought it boneyard and have restored it to the condition you see now, a fully...
For sale, KWA/Umarex Beretta PMX
Came in a p/x, I really like it and was planning on keeping (especially as it uses MP9 mags), but I need the space at the minute.
It looks pretty much as new, and functions flawlessly.
Comes with 1 leak free mag, a 14mm thread adapter, metal suppressor and red...
For sale, WE M14 Gas blowback rifle.
An absolute tank of a rifle, with the blowback to match. This is my 2nd M14 that I was planning on turning into an EBR, but other project are taking priority.
No issues with it, locks back on empty, and fires like a dream. Has a RA-Tech NPAS fitted to...
Wanted: HAO FH556SA Surefire Suppressor
Finally building my HAO L119a2, and need one of these. Anyone got one they are willing to part with? I don’t need the flash hider, just the can.
Must be the FH556SA (FA556SA) version