Recent content by proffrink

  1. proffrink

    Site review sub section?

    Yeh, basically. When we moved from IPS to Xenforo it played havoc with the permissions because they work completely differently. It just slipped through the net when I was having to go through and manually assign each new forum a new set of permissions.
  2. proffrink

    Is it possible to remove/modify feedback?

    I've made a change here and you should now be able to edit feedback up to two weeks after you've left it.
  3. proffrink

    Offer System Cancelling

    Sorry there's no way to do this. Accepting an offer effectively ends the listing and links it to future feedback :(
  4. proffrink

    New Forums Issues, Bugs, Feedback

    Yeh that's weird. Thanks for whitelisting by the way. Could you send a screenshot when you next see it? PM would be fine.
  5. proffrink

    Advert image rotation + preview

    This should be fixed now. Sorry about that!
  6. proffrink

    Airsoft-Hub back

    The underlying issue of trust for online classifieds is really only resolved by legal enforcement (ebay, vinted) or by tying accounts to reputation and longevity (every forum based classifieds ever). I appreciate that there are user experience reasons for creating a dedicated classifieds site...
  7. proffrink

    How do I edit my Signature?

    Signatures were not supposed to be a thing but the migration and change of permissions last year stopped anyone from editing them. I've deleted all of them.
  8. proffrink

    New Forums Issues, Bugs, Feedback

    I have made some adjustments. Hopefully this won't happen as often. VPN is likely the cause here but I've softened the spam flagging for that as I appreciate many people use them for completely benign reasons. This is a thing but I've left it open for now so I can track just how many images...
  9. proffrink

    Site review sub section?

    Bit late to this one but it should be back now.
  10. proffrink

    Can't view who is watching listed adverts

    Intentional. A compromise between showing you how popular your ad might be whilst allowing watchers to remain anonymous. If they want it (or have it) they'll message you.
  11. proffrink

    Projects area?

    My thought is that this just falls under Guns Gear and Loadouts. It's a tough one because there's always a good reason (yours included) to add a new subforum but it's very hard to prune old forums that aren't being used. I reckon any thread documenting a build or set of builds would be popular...
  12. proffrink

    New Forums Issues, Bugs, Feedback

    Try now. There was an error showing listings. You'll need to prefix 'old.' to any old airsoft forums URL first. https://old.airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/item/59534-sniper-kit-last-offer-before-splitting/ Edit: That's funny: none of the listings are showing as the configuration package is...
  13. proffrink

    New Forums Issues, Bugs, Feedback

    Conversation activity stuff should be added for most of you. For the rest, this is coming soon (it's a permissions thing that's a consequence of the import which I am still restructuring).
  14. proffrink

    New Forums Issues, Bugs, Feedback

    I can confirm that this is happening before the end of the year. That's not intentional and will be fixed. Thank you.
  15. proffrink

    No Pics Displaying

    Sorry, there are simply too many variables here for me to suggest anything specific but adblock and cache wipe might be worth a go as suggested. Are you able to try another device in order to rule that out? Certain browsers don't support webp format images, but these are mostly ancient. Good...
Back
Top