We normally find that when it's lower numbers the folk there are more up for a good day and no agro . So play is better and often more tactical . The GBB game was basically the hard core of our local players , some of who have moved to gas from hpa . So we all wanted a fun day of hard fought...
Had a blast yesterday at Survival's first gas day . Only 15 or 16 players , so Lots of short fast games . Attack / defend , teritory , last man standing and variations of . The woods were very noisy with the chatter of GBBRs .
Ran the L119 A1 and A2 , couple of others I took along were a bit...
I just leave mine with however much gas is in them at the end of the game , might be full , might be mostly empty. As long as there is some gas in there. Never had an issue leaving them full in the years I've been using GBB
Anyone used these guys ?
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=deb3b2c9be7c90804529d26c692ec52e124dfbb6cfbc0ebbc96076f4de4ac86aJmltdHM9MTc4OTI1NzYwMA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=4&fclid=07acc28f-30d8-6bf4-00dd-d53a34d86941&psq=warfare+media+kit&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9raXQud2FyZmFyZW1lZGlhLm5ldC8
And if so , were they...
Personally I wouldnt risk it ( but then I'd never wear mesh goggles) , BBs can and do shatter on mesh goggles and you can end up with bits in your eyes , which would be unpleasant at best .
Couple of thought spring to mind .
Who is respnsible for updating attendance ? if it's self done then that is open to all sorts of abuse . If the game site does it , that is an extra workload for the staff , or if there is some sort of a siwpey card that you use then the site will presumably...
I generally don't bother , just leave the BBs in there. I've never yet had an issue with mags failing to feed because the spring has been left compressed , and some of them have had BBs in for months over winter .
Try and get some heat on it if you can , VFC can be very liberal with the thread lock . When I fitted the JP heavey tecoil weight I had to heat the bolt extension up to be able to unscrew it.
Worst case , it's drill it out and re tap.