Recent content by MistakenMexican

  1. MistakenMexican

    In need of a TM g19 hammer housing springs

    Which generation of G19 are you working on?
  2. MistakenMexican

    Axios Customs

    Personally I wouldn’t spend the money on one of their builds. Not because I don’t rate them, but because I’m inclined to do it myself. I guess it depends on what you want from it. I have met the odd person that’s had a bad experience with their builds. But overwhelmingly they seem to put out...
  3. MistakenMexican

    Did i get shifted for my first gun (Yes i know its my fault for using AI)

    The younger generation is the only thing that’s cooked as a result of AI 🤣 Instead of asking someone with years of knowledge and wisdom, they ask a 4 day old machine that doubles down when it’s wrong 🤣
  4. MistakenMexican

    Gen 6 glocks

    And then TM will make their Gen6 a couple of years after VFC because they’ll be too busy making anime gun reproductions for all the cosplayers.
  5. MistakenMexican

    Gen 6 glocks

    Given the real Gen5 MOS was released around 2017 and no one started producing a GBB gen5 MOS until around 2024. So I’d imagine we might have to wait a few more years until VFC or someone produces a Gen6. I’m optimistic that someone like guarder will produce a Gen6 conversion kit someone time soon.
  6. MistakenMexican

    3D printing jobs

    Some examples of the Skadis stands. I’ve done a “universal” stand for double stack mags, hicapa stand, glock stand and deagle stand.
  7. MistakenMexican

    Display Stands

    I design my own branded ones.
  8. MistakenMexican

    Border Force

    Since the HK customs was merged with the Chinese customs system, there are inspections. But I assume they’re just checking stuff that closely resembles illegal export items, as they’d have no interest in the monetary value of stuff.
  9. MistakenMexican

    Border Force

    Yeah, there’s evidently some tick box on the export paperwork that the Chinese are interested in, but the British side just don’t care about.
  10. MistakenMexican

    Border Force

    Nothing you can do but wait. I waited 5 weeks for a slide to clear Chinese customs a couple of months ago. I’m sure the Chinese border force aren’t inspecting every parcel, but it’s looks like they’re inspecting a large number of an already large volume of parcels.
  11. MistakenMexican

    TM AKM, full steel everything

    sorry, learned to read between the last post and this one. You also have the volante full travel bolt. They’re hard to value second hand as they were stupidly expensive new and don’t come up often. You might be able to ask £700… but I think you’d get a better percentage of your money back...
  12. MistakenMexican

    TM AKM, full steel everything

    They typically sell (with the steel chassis and real wood furniture) for about £450-500 with one mag. So I’d imagine £550 with 3 mags. Optimistically.
  13. MistakenMexican

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/upgraded-tti-sand-viper.7665/ Had to laugh a little bit. The guy is notorious for this. Selling a second hand well used sand viper for retail 🤣
  14. MistakenMexican

    Extremely innacurate GBB

    Replace the NPAS with a normal floating valve for a WE GBBR and that will fix a lot of your problem straight away. NPAS’s are notoriously unreliable at the very extremes of the adjustment. And if you’re using HPA, you don’t need an NPAS anyway.
Back
Top