Recent content by Maybach

  1. M

    Starting an indoor CQB/ SpeedQB site in the Midlands

    I agree I've played at similar sites with the same marshalling issues, but staffing marshal's is the plan shortly after the opening.
  2. M

    Starting an indoor CQB/ SpeedQB site in the Midlands

    At the start it would be mainly friends who have 10+ years in paint balling and marshalling who have recently moved to airsoft. For layout I was thinking of a monthly layout change, nothing major but subtle enough to notice.
  3. M

    Starting an indoor CQB/ SpeedQB site in the Midlands

    I'm based in Cannock, however I was looking at more towards Walsall as of right now, only 5 minutes from the M6 and A5.
  4. M

    Starting an indoor CQB/ SpeedQB site in the Midlands

    I'm looking to open an indoor CQB site in the midlands, similar to Tac City LA with the ability to run normal skirmishes three times a week and possibly a SpeedQB event once a week for team training or building more interest in the sport. For me the weekend games aren't doing much for me...
Back
Top