The MOD-0 is a TM MWS with an FCW MOD-0 kit -
FCW KIT CLICK ME
Then an old school stock & butt pad kit -
Stock kit click me
The MWS MOD-1 is all again a TM MWS with mostly Z-Parts -
ZPARTS MOD-1 click me
Solid stock -
Angry gun solid stock click me
The WE Build is quite old now , if I...
Probably going to offer you 50% of whatever you think you can get for it , so let’s say a £600 gun new , S/H is going to be £400-£450 , your going to get something like £150-£200 as a trade in .
Better off just dropping your own S/H price by a £100 .
I think this is where I’m at ,
£500 - gun & mags & case
£775 - gun & mags & case & scope & bipod
£900 - gun&mags&case&scope&bipod & LOGA tripod .
Plus any shipping .
Thoughts ?
The S&B isn’t too bad , original retail was around £500 but they can be picked up for £200-£300 depending on condition , the Original Hensholdt 6x42 run into some big money for the clone builders in the US but are pretty much unobtanium anyway .
Thanks guys , I also have a replica LOGA systems tripod which was part of the original deployment / issue packages , this was quite hard to source ( not as hard as the original lol ) but I’ll likely keep it as it’s a beautiful and very faithful replica but could add it in .
Original RS...
Hi all , one of the bigger pieces from my collection and if I’m honest one of my favourites but a few more RIFS recently …as you do 🤦🏼♂️ means a few bits need to go .
Cant say I’ve seen many come up second hand so struggling to get a realistic listing price , due to its size weight and value I...
I’d drop Impulse101 a line with the part numbers and see if they can help , the parts aren’t listed but they helped me out a couple years ago with some unlisted genuine TM parts .
I’d use a tapered hand reamer or tapered file and work from the back , open it up a little and test . Using a “drill” you may find it snags and splinters the wood or pulls through at an offset .