Recent content by Hardtargetairsoft

  1. Hardtargetairsoft

    New airsoft site in South Wales

    First 5 free entry's filled only 5 left. Give us a call to book your free entry for Sundays skirmish 07950 580 217/07506 869 971
  2. Hardtargetairsoft

    New airsoft site in South Wales

    Thanks for that I'll check it out.
  3. Hardtargetairsoft

    New airsoft site in South Wales

    Your welcome anytime. We have been thinking about a millsim there early next year as well.
  4. Hardtargetairsoft

    New airsoft site in South Wales

    First spaces booked: Jake Williams Cath Williams Tony Jones Alan Rowe Gareth Strawbridge
  5. Hardtargetairsoft

    New airsoft site in South Wales

    Hi guys my name is Michael Harpur, I'm new to the forum and airsoft in general. I have recently setup my own skirmish site in Bridgend South Wales with my business partner Michael Smith as there isn't much available in my area. I would like to invite you to come and join us on opening day which...
  6. Hardtargetairsoft

    Just opened a new airsoft site in South Wales check it out www.hardtargetairsoft.com

    Just opened a new airsoft site in South Wales check it out www.hardtargetairsoft.com
Back
Top