Recent content by Enid_Puceflange

  1. Enid_Puceflange

    Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

    Around £750 new (with a quick search) Take off the 20% vat and it’s £624~ish This one has been stripped of its safety feature, and part of the bipod. This joker wants £600 for a gun that can’t be made safe 😂 Sorry mate, yer aff yer heed, fixing your other replica has cost you waay more than you...
  2. Enid_Puceflange

    Anyone used the Co2 box mag for VFC M249?

    I don’t know what the M249 needs regarding the size of capsules. But I found a few different sizes available from food supplies wholesalers I used 88gr Co2 capsules to fill my APS CAM870 shells
  3. Enid_Puceflange

    Did i get shifted for my first gun (Yes i know its my fault for using AI)

    That’s the gospel right here! ⬆️And for all it would taek to copy n patse it, then add a couple of typos takes very little efofrt 😉
  4. Enid_Puceflange

    Gas mags (purge or leave full)

    To be honest, I only ever pop a drop of silicon oil on my valves maybe once a year. I’ve been running my ghk sg553 like this for 4 yrs now and the mags have never leaked. I now do the same practice with all of my mags And I always remove any bbs from them at the end of the day
  5. Enid_Puceflange

    Unanswered messages

    That’s funny! I sent you a dm on the 7th, and it’s still unanswered 😉
  6. Enid_Puceflange

    Gas mags (purge or leave full)

    All of the above Leave ‘em filled 👍
  7. Enid_Puceflange

    The "Share A Bargain" Thread

    Yeah, my t238 lite only manages to half fill my VFC mp7 mags But pulling the follower down does work, but with gaps between beebs Has no problems with my other gbb mags though
  8. Enid_Puceflange

    What have you made?

    Upper layer to hold mags completed Replica sits below as in the image above. Had to space the mags irregularly as I had to cut the underside to allow space for the Surefire.
  9. Enid_Puceflange

    Umarex PSG-1 valuation help please .

    I have no idea of it’s worth I only came to say that it is GORGEOUS!
  10. Enid_Puceflange

    Cardinals Crazy Deals

    Well that took the clap out of the poor lads thunder 😂
  11. Enid_Puceflange

    Inherited an SMG but no instructions/brand new to this

    So, hi & welcome. It’s an ICS Mp5 A quick search online for retailers will help you to surmise if 1. They are still sold (or in production) 2. Attain a retail price The general rule of thumb when selling a replica used is to list at 70% of lowest retail. The battery is old Nimh technology, a...
  12. Enid_Puceflange

    What have you made?

    More of a restoration than a made…….. I picked up a well “loved” ex military Peli-Hardigg case at the weekend. Loads of scratches on the surfaces, and signs of a hard life. I’m now slowly sitting with some Wet&Dry and polishing the scratches out of the lids top face, I’m halfway through and...
  13. Enid_Puceflange

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    We were left an aerosol can of citrus cleaner when we had our kitchen worktops installed a few months ago, I’ve tried it on various things and it’s superb I’m gonna give that a try later today @BigAl I can ask him if you wish?
Back
Top