Recent content by deebo

  1. deebo

    Leaving airsoft, places to sell kit in bulk?

    I wasn't aware of some of those sites so I'll be getting on to those soon, thanks.  I should have chosen my words more carefully, by bulk I didn't mean in one sitting at one price as I know ot next to never sells like that. I meant more along the lines of losts of listings or one of gear one of...
  2. deebo

    Leaving airsoft, places to sell kit in bulk?

    Well, airsoft has been great fun but that very expensive pile of stuff is just sat around waiting to be used, and now I want to buy a house and move on through life a bit I keep asking why it's still in the corner!  I thought I'd list up a few rifs at a time and then the kit, remembering that...
  3. deebo

    Damn families getting in the way of warlike persuits! Haha

    Damn families getting in the way of warlike persuits! Haha
  4. deebo

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Oh yes. I feel very ready for defence now i have a few thousand rounds and a support weapon to throw them around with lol
  5. deebo

    Considering Army Career

    I second the wait to give it a few years. I know a few that joined quite young and definately found it easier as they got older. Not served so cant give much advice on the eye things, good luck on it though!
  6. deebo

    The 'What have you just bought' Thread

    Small patrol pack with straps and molle mounts fast helmet mount for my cam a&k mk46 mod1........ Just small stuff really....
  7. deebo

    BEst googles for FAST helmets?

    I know a fair few who have struggled with them too for the same reason. For what your after, i think some mesh goggles would be fine. My mesh can go around my helemt and still fit fine and obvs no fog. But you could easily cut the strap and feed the ends through into the fast helemt clamps.
  8. deebo

    what is with this revolution?!

    Im not going to name people as its not really what this was for. People keep interpreting this as me trying to - A-stir things up (wrong) B- personally attack other forum members (wrong) C- start arguments (wrong) I put this up to just remind people, this is a free forum, with good non...
  9. deebo

    what is with this revolution?!

    Like i said, i never mentioned you. I didnt even hint at you. I never mentioned threads you started, or things you had said. I mentioned generic moods, and generic comments. There are several people who have vocalised in more frustratingly rude ways than one. You choose to climb atop your high...
  10. deebo

    what is with this revolution?!

    You havent been the only one complaining. Maybe the loudest, but not the only one.
  11. deebo

    what is with this revolution?!

    Thats the thing, you have made suggestions and thats completely fine. What you havent done, is criticise more and more and try to change it so radically that it barely resembles the forum in the first place. Its the reason i respect the way you put your ideas forward so much, because your mature...
  12. deebo

    what is with this revolution?!

    Now, call me a grumpy bastwerd (mainly because im a grumpy bastwerd) but why cant people just enjoy what we have and shut the f*@k up? This forum is free. There is a huge knowledge base here. It is frequented for the most part, but good people who are fun to shoot at and be shot by. If there...
  13. deebo

    Milsim Taster

    Good idea for those who want to dip a toe into rhe milsim world. Okto run some great stuff too so this will be a good event for those attending
  14. deebo

    Spatch

    Overall rating (1 - 10): 10 Would you deal with the trader again (Yes / No): Yes Any other comments: top bloke, definatley reccommend him
  15. deebo

    First Experience...

    As mentioned it is three games, and he time scale is in no less than two months. Play one game every 3 weeks and your sorted. Glad you enjoyed it! And dont worry about dumb moments, they are what turns it from a sport we enjoy to a hobby we love! I get lost at least once per game and take on...
Back
Top