Recent content by Dan2493

  1. Dan2493

    Battle Airsoft Open Day Sunday 17th February

    Battle Airsoft Open Day Sunday 17th February Gates open 8:30Close at 9:30Day Finishes Around 16:00 Please arrive on time. 350 FPS/1.14 Joules for auto500 FPS/2.32 Joules for bolt action sniper with a minimum engagement distance of 30 Meters.DMR: 450FPS/1.88 Joules, 30 meter MED and locked...
  2. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    Some Spaces still available!!!  Avalible Ammo on the day  0.20g 0.25g 0.28g 0.30g 0.36g 0.40g Heres some more pictures 
  3. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    I know zero one do heavy weight bios and Geoff’s do bio as well both on eBay 
  4. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    I did think about Facebook pages but didn’t get round to it what Facebook page would you recommend and I’ll put a post on there 
  5. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    Hopefully you won't :)  
  6. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    I have edited the post please go to page one all info is there with regards to booking in and bios  hope this helps ?
  7. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    There still spaces available ?
  8. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    Absolutely!!  thank you! 
  9. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    Yeah I have to agree 
  10. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    I’ll find out for you and let you know ? 
  11. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    Yeah I know a lot of people don’t like them but that was part of the deal in being able to play here I can understand  why the landowner stipulated that.?  
  12. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    great thanks guys! if you’ve  got anyone else with there own kit you can bring along then please do so.   the date will be announced shortly keep an eye on the Facebook page 
  13. Dan2493

    Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

    That would be great!!  if you can go and like the Facebook page as the date and time will be updated on there I will also update it on here  thank you 
Back
Top