Recent content by Captain Hat

  1. Captain Hat

    Se Tour Review: Imperium Airsoft (Kent)

    As and when we start running events again, I might well do that. If I remember :P Look forward to seeing you again! -Chewie
  2. Captain Hat

    Se Tour Review: Imperium Airsoft (Kent)

    Thanks dude.  Yeah, I read your thoughts too, thank you as well :) We do try to get as much feedback as we can from our customers- so far most of it has been positive, which is nice, but really the things you want to know about the most are the things you're not getting right, because those...
  3. Captain Hat

    Se Tour Review: Imperium Airsoft (Kent)

    Hello! I'm part of the marshalling team at Imperium (onsite I'm known as Chewie).  Thanks for your feedback! The reason we run the site is to give our players a fun weekend.  We want you to go home feeling like you've had an awesome day and we take pride in the quality of our game-day...
Back
Top