Hi don't know where this should be but was just putting some hocks out if anyone would be intrested in a Klass vector had loads spent on it and it's about a year old seeing also what people will offer?
Hi seen pics of the klaus vector having a drum mag? I think it's for the gas? Is there one for the electric one? Does anyone know if they do one and where do I get one?
Hi all just a quick questions? Does anyone know where I can get a drum mag for a klass vector electric? Only seen a few in pics but looks like only for GBB ones?
If they make one atal for it......?
No not my local red 1 is mine...was thinking get out there and have a try at diff sites, doing mall soon. If work leave us alone one weekend
thanks will read site reviews....:)