Recent content by AshOnSnow

  1. A

    V2 Gearbox exploded. One more spring to go?

    Really appreciate the reply - I actually used this video to get the rest of my gearbox back together - but it doesn't show the bolt catch which is what I have left to do. This is exactly what I found that there are lots of videos on gearbox assembly disassembly, gun strips, even mag release, but...
  2. A

    V2 Gearbox exploded. One more spring to go?

    Anyone know of a video on reinstalling this kind of bolt catch? I can't find one anywhere and it's not apparent how to do it. Best I could find is this, but it doesn't really relate to what my gearbox shell looks like, there's nowhere to put the spring like that with mine.
  3. A

    Sites in Dorset/Devon?

    I’ve never done CQB before, will definitely give it a go.
  4. A

    Sites in Dorset/Devon?

    None of these were coming up on Google - appreciated! (I think Airsoft sites and SEO don’t always go hand in hand lol) We’re going to be Bridport/Dorchester way, so also able to venture into east Devon too.
  5. A

    Sites in Dorset/Devon?

    Moving to Dorset come January, hoping to find some good sites there after a while out of the game. Looking on maps though, it seems pretty empty (which I’m not convinced of given the plethora of rural space) with only 1 site coming up called Spec Ops. Am I missing some awesome sites that just...
  6. A

    V2 Gearbox exploded. One more spring to go?

    Ahhhhh! Thanking you!
  7. A

    V2 Gearbox exploded. One more spring to go?

    So I’ve put back tappet plate (coiled spring with 2 loop ends?) trigger spring, mag release and ARL. This one is left over, and I know not whence it came.
  8. A

    V2 Gearbox exploded. One more spring to go?

    Actually - I’ve already put that one back. It looks similar but the ARL spring angles back on itself, at least on my gearbox it does. unless I’ve put the wrong on on the ARL but it fits and works perfect.
  9. A

    V2 Gearbox exploded. One more spring to go?

    My M4 Gearbox threw gears, springs and bits everywhere when I took it apart because, put simply, I was stupid and didn't hold the spring down tight enough when I unscrewed the housing. I've put it mostly back together, but I have one spring left over that I'm not sure of its origin. Would...
  10. A

    Valuation Advice

    Hi all, you all know me here, I thought I'd just post a valuation question for some feedback - I have a BAR-10 that's been used in 6-8 games, upgraded with a fresh hop, cylinder, spring, rubber and barrel, shoots straight as an arrow on .43s, it's tuned up with tiny adjustments inside to make it...
  11. A

    What Are the Do's and Don'ts of Uniform/Camos Etc?

    No unit badges (except of course for fictional ones, airsoft team badges etc), because: - If you didn’t earn them, you shouldn’t wear them because you’re effectively identifying as serving or ex military personnel from certain deployments when you’re not (and a fair few servicemen and women...
  12. A

    I remember when I went paintballing. Didn't like that there were 3 games in the whole day and as...

    I remember when I went paintballing. Didn't like that there were 3 games in the whole day and as soon as you got hit you were out until the next one. I spent about 10 minutes in the game area and the rest of the day just sitting waiting in the safezone.
  13. A

    TactiCOOL Reloads

  14. A

    Still not as bad as UPS. Service so shitty they had to start charging admin fees for refunds.

    Still not as bad as UPS. Service so shitty they had to start charging admin fees for refunds.
  15. A

    Sniper Rifles

    I advise you keep it simple: If you want out of the box performance, and willing to pay a premium for that, you can either go with the traditional rifle type of the SSG24, or the Bullpup type of the SRS. If you want to go down the base gun and upgrades route, then you can go with a VSR or...
Back
Top