Recent content by Albiscuit

  1. A

    Thoughts on YT channel Negative Airsoft

    I would happily send him my guns, he has done some tinkering on pistols and mags for me back in the days of the Mall when I was a regular player and he was upfront and honest
  2. A

    Im with @Cr0-Magnon here, unless you are sponsored or paid to play as a full time airsofter its...

    Im with @Cr0-Magnon here, unless you are sponsored or paid to play as a full time airsofter its not a profession, the definitions make sense but being a decent footballer doesnt make you a professional, playing for a team full time does. All non league players have a 'profession' outside of...
  3. A

    Heat - mag carrying vest

    Super cool 100%.but agreed with the above statement. I have gone through loads of ‘cool’ load outs/load carrying and tried a couple of impressions but they don’t give you the flexibility needed for airsoft. I would certainly love to see someone looking like a bank robber with one at a game and...
  4. A

    Told to leave site (Anzio)...

    Meh, poor form from them. Totally get your frustrations
  5. A

    Paras will be Paras

    Not a massive amount to be proud off with this current government so I will take roasting a prostitute on camera 
  6. A

    Glocks

    Very rarely. I would be cautious of buying an ‘upgraded’ gun for one. I don’t know who upgraded it, if the bits work well together, how well it was put together and if they actually improve things etc  unless it’s an upgrade with a receipt or traceable (like a negative airsoft video for...
  7. A

    Once again Americans/HPA users/Geardo's ruin it for the rest of us

    He needs arresting, stupid twat. The woman needs a talking too also, absolutely no need for that many headshots at close range. it was all avoidable and utterly pointless 
  8. A

    The VCRA is a joke

    Regular players are fully aware it’s all a bit silly and easily circumvented.  I have been playing for quite a few years now and have 15 odd guns and to my knowledge haven’t been asked once for a UKARA.  In fact I have only had 1 ukara and that was more for the site membership rather than to...
  9. A

    Invicta Battlefield Black Site (Kent)

    Seems all my initial worries about these sorts of places have been thought about. I have always been quite sceptical about going due to some of the early pics/vids and reviews but I think I would happily give it a go now based on your review so thank you for taking the time to make it and we...
  10. A

    Can I use a RIF?

    You using a RIF will cause no issues. if someone wants to gift you a Rif then that’s perfectly acceptable. It’s only at point of sale that it becomes tricky. you cannot legally buy a RIF yourself until you are 18 and have a ‘defence’ 
  11. A

    Invicta Battlefield Black Site (Kent)

    I have been putting off going due to some concerns about how close it is and have heard it’s mostly corridor shooting.  Whilst I love my cqb room clearing and some wider spaces are genuinely appreciated. how does the site stack up to others, you mentioned the Mall, is it like being in the...
  12. A

    Tokyo Marui Socom mk23 fixed slide gas gun

    Sorry to hear about your fiancée, I am not 100% sure on current prices but mine was £150 retail.  min decent condition like that I would ask for say £110+ Or 120 and haggle. 
  13. A

    Scorpion evo battery

    I have had so many different opinions on Evo batteries. Even had three different recommendations from 3 different ’techs’. I used to go with a 7.4 lipo but now it’s either a 11.1 Lipo and/or a 9.9 liFe and have had no issues with either
  14. A

    Hello from new player

    I personally would not recommend bunker 51 for a new player or even an experienced one. it’s small, very small and I have not had the best of times there. if you drive there are plenty of sites near London where you will have a much better day, check out the SE TOUR reviews in the site review...
  15. A

    Upgrade advice

    The best FREE upgrades have been mentioned. clean your barrel (I’m a sucker for NOT doing this)  up your bb weight. The heaviest your gun can sling will make a difference over standard .2s  and as mentioned I would think long and hard about if it’s worth it.  I spend a fair amount on...
Back
Top