Military 1st and www.surplustore.co.uk

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi their im looking to buy some swat gear and have been looking at military 1st and surplustore,i havent heard much about them so im a bit unsure to buy from them,has anyone bought anything from these 2 sites

I have purchased clothing from Military1st - the delivery and service was brilliant (default next day delivery) and I had a few questions on the kit which were answered in under an hour.

I highly recommend Military 1st

Sorry - not shopped at Surplus Store yet

hi their im looking to buy some swat gear and have been looking at military 1st and surplustore,i havent heard much about them so im a bit unsure to buy from them,has anyone bought anything from these 2 sites

I've brought from surplusstore before and service and delivery was great no hassle

both of the shops are great ive never had a problem with them

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought from Surplus store, but in person as they're local to me.

Their shop is a lot better than their website lol

• 1 year later...
  • Supporters

Gotta Say Nothing But Praise's from me for Military1st

They Also know People love Popping Bubble wrap so they send ton's of it to you as a Standard if you buy an AEG apparently

mil1stpacking2.jpg
mil1stpacking1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Military1st is amazing, I highly recommend them. I bought some Multicam trousers and some combat gloves from there a few weeks ago, arrived the next day, plus delivery is free.

I will certainly use them again.

• 2 years later...
  • Head Moderator

This is the first occasion that I have used Military 1st and I was impressed with the speed of delivery, I placed an order on Thursday morning and it arrived on Saturday morning (2 days) which was excellent for free P&P. The items were as described in the correct colour and sizes, and well packed. Based on this experience I would buy from them again, although next time I will be looking for a discount code or sale.

Note: an old thread but thought it best to update here instead of starting a new one

Yep I used them for some bits and very pleased won't hesitate again

As above, another recommendation here for Military 1st, very easy to transact with, speedy delivery, pretty much spot on TBH

• Moderators

Have used military 1st since I found them last year for day to day combats, every time excellent service and can't fault them. Only time I've struggled is when helikon didn't send them the sizes i needed

• 2 weeks later...

Military 1st are uber quick on eBay. Sent me some M1 branded jelly sweets with a patch!

Beautiful. Top effort by the M1 lads.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Another super quick delivery from them, should have waited as 15% off today but not to worry

Surplustore prices are ridiculous in some cases that's my only grip but another happy order from military 1st

• Moderators

maybe we need to split it, all my positive feedback has been Military 1st :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered quite a bit from Military 1st just recently, great comm's, delivery and price.

• 2 weeks later...

Surplus store is quite local to me so I have mainly purchased in store. They can be a little pricey on some items but then so can most places if you shop around, I've also found them to do excellent deals on other items.

Surplus store have also displayed excellent knowledge on all their products so I must say their customer service has been excellent.

Crawley Suplus' tech - Dan - is a marvel.

Their customer service can be a little rushed, but all the staff are friendly; if not pretty damn busy most times I've been in.

Their prices are their prices; shop around, or buy there if convenient and in-stock. They have a very good range of RiFs in stock. And almost always have a 5% off deal if you mention or bring in their airsoft magazine advertisements.

Archived