Airsoft Edinburgh / LWA

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is it just me or does it seem that there are a lot of people just standing around?

No there was plenty of running aboot getting done :)

Handsome chap on about the 39 second mark ;)

• Supporters
No there was plenty of running aboot getting done :)

Handsome chap on about the 39 second mark ;)

Baloo maybe you can help me the website I have is geared towards stag do's ect do you have a link for airsofters? I have never been before and my friend and I would like to visit the site some time :)

Baloo maybe you can help me the website I have is geared towards stag do's ect do you have a link for airsofters? I have never been before and my friend and I would like to visit the site some time :)

Just contact Land Warrior

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/

And they can sort it out.

The airsoft Edinburgh site has just been changed and I think they are still updating it

If you are heading up any time or going to section 8 give me a shout and I will say Hi if I am there.

• Supporters
Just contact Land Warrior

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/

And they can sort it out.

The airsoft Edinburgh site has just been changed and I think they are still updating it

If you are heading up any time or going to section 8 give me a shout and I will say Hi if I am there.

I will do Sir both Section 8 and LWA are on my list but right now I need to fix my kit :(

I was at POW and my piston head came loose when firing full auto, I need to rebuild the hole gearbox

I will do Sir both Section 8 and LWA are on my list but right now I need to fix my kit :(

I was at POW and my piston head came loose when firing full auto, I need to rebuild the hole gearbox

Did you mean a hole in your gearbox? Or the whole gearbox? I suppose either way it's a p.i.t.a :(

was that the one i sold you Flynn?

Let's hope not ;) (fight,fight,fight :) )

• Supporters
was that the one i sold you Flynn?

No m8 it was my G36c that failed :P,

I plan to fix it before I go Airsort so I have a backup gun but with bills and the GZ weekend my money is a little low right now

Archived