Tape

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

At a site (and only at a site) you cant tape over two tones, doesn't matter what tape it is, but it must come off before you leave.

yep only at site, most people use camo tape or similar;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002YUPE82/ref=...ASIN=B002YUPE82

Sorry just re-read my post,

that should be 'you can* tape over'

And as paperpirate shows, camo tape does the job well :)

I wouldn't bother 2bh, just play 3 games and then get it primed and sprayed like I did :)

Liam

Can someone tell me the exact steps please like is it prime then spray first and the exact stuff I need ?

cheers

krylon paint is the way forward once you've your ukara AND are over 18. the lovely bright green paint is a bugger to get off in most cases so would show through after some use anyway.

what gun is it for as it may be easier to simply buy the replacement body panels

krylon paint is the way forward once you've your ukara AND are over 18. the lovely bright green paint is a bugger to get off in most cases so would show through after some use anyway.

what gun is it for as it may be easier to simply buy the replacement body panels

This one

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/G-G-CM16-Ra...1030U.aspx?nh=0

you lot and your m4's haha, no one will know its not metal apart from the person using it and for them its a little less weight to not be lugging around. alot of people with modern loadouts carry lots of things they dont need in the first place just so fill up pockets. tactical sweet pouch anyone? ;)

Archived