G&G..

Wardeneo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Was jut looking at G&G's m4 range for a mate, and I wanted to know what's best out of the following and why?

- G&G Gr16 cqw rush dst with blowback

- G&G Gr15 raider blowback

- G&G Cm16 raider

- G&G Cm 16 raider dst

Also what does dst mean??

And what's the differences between these guns??

All guns I'm looking at are from;

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog...at_Machine.html

Many thanks Liam

• Supporters

DST is desert- basically tan in colour.

the guns are all pretty much the same, except some have blowback (moving dust cover)

Just tell him to get the one he likes the look of most :)

DST is desert- basically tan in colour.

the guns are all pretty much the same, except some have blowback (moving dust cover)

Just tell him to get the one he likes the look of most :)

Haha that's what I said ;) but even still what's the difference between gr15 and 16 ?

And which one do you think is the best??

Also do any of he above have a spring tension release?

Cheers Liam

• Supporters

Just a name, the only differences are that the cm16's have no blowback. The gr15 and gr16 are the same gun but different looks

Not sure if they have spring tension release- if they dont, a couple of shots on semi will do the job

I'd personally go for a cm16, I don't like blowbacks and it's cheaper- personal opinion though so just tell him to go with the one he likes the most.

when it comes to G&G have a chat with these guys. see link below, it explains the difference between the top tech and combat machines

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatal...s_combat_m.html

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased the G and G Gr15 from Pro Airsoft Supplies, pretty recently, those lads in the shop are more than happy to give advice and are very knowledgeable about the products, the gun itself I've found to spot on for my first rifle, (after my first game with rifle, purchased a holo-sight, fore grip, tact torch and a few other bits) also i had a minor malfunction ( i dropped it trying to be brave, grenade throw, running, tree stump... landing on backside... everyone laughing hysterically) , I managed to knock off a cable to the motor, that connected the battery. That was simple fix, easy to take apart the rifle and put it back together again and Im not the most technically adapt person.

I’m already planning my next weapon and I’m thinking either L96 or a G and G SA80

Purchased the G and G Gr15 from Pro Airsoft Supplies, pretty recently, those lads in the shop are more than happy to give advice and are very knowledgeable about the products, the gun itself I've found to spot on for my first rifle, (after my first game with rifle, purchased a holo-sight, fore grip, tact torch and a few other bits) also i had a minor malfunction ( i dropped it trying to be brave, grenade throw, running, tree stump... landing on backside... everyone laughing hysterically) , I managed to knock off a cable to the motor, that connected the battery. That was simple fix, easy to take apart the rifle and put it back together again and Im not the most technically adapt person.

I’m already planning my next weapon and I’m thinking either L96 or a G and G SA80

I'd get a l96 - :) I have one - there great

But mainly get one as you have a aeg, so do something different (sniper)

Only thing I will say is get a sidearm as most snipers are 450fps + and u cant shoot people up close with them so you need a pistol for those close range kills - I have a we gas blowback hi capa 5.1 and it's great ;)

Hope that helps Liam

( i dropped it trying to be brave, grenade throw, running, tree stump... landing on backside... everyone laughing hysterically)

Tactical stumble eh bro!?

Yeah, I'm the owner of the GR15, Cartman owns the GR16 CQW (despite his signature lol).

The Raiders come in 3 lengths, Raider, Raider L and Raider XL. The length wont affect the accuracy of the gun, just the amount of tacticool gear you can stick on the front lol.

There is very little between our rifles and indeed all the guns you mentioned. The GR rifles have a blowback (makes a nice noise), the CM's do not.

The GR15 Raider L is a little longer, has a fixed front sight.

The GR16 CQW has a neat flip up iron sight on the front.

All in all decent guns and along the lines of the best guns you can pick up for about £150-180

Archived