Hi, a friend recommended this forum, questions to ask!

RobDobbie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

My dad bought me an MP5 A4 last last christmas (2010) as I hoped to get into airsofting, I went a couple times but found I didn't really enjoy it enough for £15 a session (i think that's how much it was), so i put the gun in my wardrobe and that's where it's stayed every since.

I was having a clear out last week and re-found it! Along with a brand new spare magazine and 3000 un-opened 0.20 bb's

I went to sell it on eBay and found nothing else for sale, so figured it was against the law to do so, a friend that i went to my few skrims with recommended this site to try and sell it on, although the only problem is that I can't find the charger anywhere! :( I've just ordered one from eBay, and once I check the gun is still in perfect working order I wanted to sell it.

So my questions our just, is it okay to sell it on, on this site? (It's completely black as I hear they have to be colourful or something these days?)

and what's a rough estimate I could expect to see?

Thanks in advance!

Rob

First of all welcome to the forums

You can sell on here but you must ask for a ukara number and check it.this can be done by ringing zero one to check the details,for a price we need to know what manufactuer and what type of gun.

First of all welcome to the forums

You can sell on here but you must ask for a ukara number and check it.this can be done by ringing zero one to check the details,for a price we need to know what manufactuer and what type of gun.

Thank you :)

I still have the orignal box, it says

'MP5 A4 High Grade'

'Product by Tokyo Marui'

'H&K MP5-N (Navy Trigger Gr) fixed stock mod.'

I think it's this one?

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...p;id=GE0532TMII

Maybe £150 second hand with battery, charger and 3000bbs, does that sound reasonable?

Archived