Whats your dream fictional transport

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just like the car and motorbike but just for fun, whats your dream fictional transport

My pick would have to be Airwolf

For the young people on the forum It's a helicopter that flies faster than any jet, Full stealth and has weapons that make the F22 raptor look like a bearded dragon

air.airwolf-1.jpg

• Supporters
For the young people on the forum It's a helicopter that flies faster than any jet, Full stealth and has weapons that make the F22 raptor look like a bearded dragon

This is my bearded dragon:

414901_10150703031202316_781932315_11423026_32207868_o.jpg

Do not underestimate him. He will f**k your s**t up.

The other day, the cat was pissing him off unbeknownst to me (I was out of the room preparing noodley goodness for myself and red-peppery/crickety mash goodness for the lizard and the cat had snuck into my room). I returned to the room after hearing much mewling from the cat, assuming my darling Castiel was in danger, ready to do my part and snatch my beloved lizard from the gates of hell like the Spartan Warrior that I am...Instead, he's got the godamn cat's foot in his gob and he's trying to start on the leg, like a damned boss, he's all like "GET IN MAH BELLEH PUSSAY (the feline form, NO PROFANITY UP IN HERE BRO)". Cat's freaking the hell out incessantly like "DA F**K IS THIS BRAH, BACK TEH F**K UP! Y U EATIN MAH FEETS!"

This is roughly how the cat looked:

tumblr_lvm5ky5HpV1r5knofo1_250.png

This is EXACTLY how the bearded dragon looked:

me-gusta.jpg

The point of this presentation is that you shouldn't diss bearded dragons. They're BAD-ASS.

I haven't decided which fictional transportation method I like best though....

• Supporters

Hawkeye and Trapper would F*** him up :P and you can pick more than one because your special

ratsm.jpg

This is my bearded dragon:

414901_10150703031202316_781932315_11423026_32207868_o.jpg

Do not underestimate him. He will f**k your s**t up.

The other day, the cat was pissing him off unbeknownst to me (I was out of the room preparing noodley goodness for myself and red-peppery/crickety mash goodness for the lizard and the cat had snuck into my room). I returned to the room after hearing much mewling from the cat, assuming my darling Castiel was in danger, ready to do my part and snatch my beloved lizard from the gates of hell like the Spartan Warrior that I am...Instead, he's got the godamn cat's foot in his gob and he's trying to start on the leg, like a damned boss, he's all like "GET IN MAH BELLEH PUSSAY (the feline form, NO PROFANITY UP IN HERE BRO)". Cat's freaking the hell out incessantly like "DA F**K IS THIS BRAH, BACK TEH F**K UP! Y U EATIN MAH FEETS!"

This is roughly how the cat looked:

tumblr_lvm5ky5HpV1r5knofo1_250.png

This is EXACTLY how the bearded dragon looked:

me-gusta.jpg

The point of this presentation is that you shouldn't diss bearded dragons. They're BAD-ASS.

I haven't decided which fictional transportation method I like best though....

What are you on, and can i have some? :D

And hmmm... most likely some form of UNSC gunship off the Halo games, not sure which though (and yes, i am a sucker for Halo B) )

• Supporters

Don't the US already have something like that?

and i think i'd like Either a Jedi Starfighter a Speeder Bike or a Transformer like one of the Twins from Transformers 2

• Supporters

Some farmer in Australia has made a hoverbike that can fly at 10,000 feet at something like 200mph.

It's basically a quad bike with two huge fans on the front and back.

I wouldn't mind one of those.

http://hover-bike.com/

• Supporters

The US has been working on a medevac hover drone for some time now

7907bfbb-abf4-444e-8f46-2b00f4b504eb.Large.jpg

The Israeli hover drone Had it's 1st test flight in 2010

4a5b853c-1dfd-4f61-bc27-6f4e0415d64a.Large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
B*tch please

ssd_1_201.png

Funny...The Empire's brand new and technologically advanced weapons of death couldn't wipe out a few dozen rebels and a freighter that was ancient...

Not calling your spaceship the butt-fairy of the stars, but it's pretty much the butt-fairy of the stars...

• 1 month later...

for when your late for work and you know someone has parked in your space

Halo3-ODST_PodConcept-03.jpg

Archived