G&G cm16 carbine

RubenR
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry for posting many posts but I'm just trying to find the right answers I am looking at the g&g cm16 carbine for my first gun and was wondering what sort of upgrades and attachments are available for this gun ? What are some good websites to get accessories from eg. Scopes and silencers and just a couple more questions what's the highest cap mag I can get for this and whats the best type or ammo to use eg. .20 or .23 etc

Please try and answer my questions as I need as much help as I can get.

Thanks

• Supporters

Nothing is require except a battery and charger. If you want optics then it's up to you.

The highest cap mag is a 5000 round box mag, but for the love of all that holy, do not buy one.

As for ammo, i'd go with ,23's- maybe even .25's

Nothing is require except a battery and charger. If you want optics then it's up to you.

The highest cap mag is a 5000 round box mag, but for the love of all that holy, do not buy one.

As for ammo, i'd go with ,23's- maybe even .25's

May I just ask why .23's and what optic options do I have is it a 20mm rail and what about silencer and last of all what's the best battery for long lasting and performance other than lipo ?

Cheers

• Supporters

.23's are heavier than .2's so give greater accuracy. THey also carry more momentum and will give a slightly longer range.

As for optics- its up to you to have a look at some that fit on a 20mm rail, we cant choose for you.

Silencers/suppressors dont do anything, they're just for looks.

Batteries- get 2 8.4v mini types, they'll last a day of skirmishing easily :)

Archived