Whats your dream motorbike

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There was talk about motorbikes on the happy thread and I didint what to thread jack

So whats your dream motorbike?

For me it has to be the Triumph Rocket 3, The story go's at a motorcycle show in the US the guys form Harley Davidson were talking to the Triumph guys and one of them said "You boys make some great bikes but you cant make good hogs" Triumph's answer to that was the Rocket 3, I dont know if it's true but I like to think it is.

139925d1284826554-harley-davidson-v-triumph-cruisers-triumph-rocket3-400x300.jpg

• Supporters

It looks pretty god damn sexy.

I think I'll copy you and say the same since I know absolutely sh*t all about bikes lol.

Current Ride.

IMG_0752.jpg

Can't say no to a 848 though :P

35738d1218998031-how-bout-848-bike-month-new-duc-pics-049.jpg

Yeah but they don't do corners :P If you watch the videos it takes like a 100 point turn in a car park :P

Got triumph thruxton, straight through exhaust so loud as F, and have lots of fun pootling around at 50-70

DSCF1509.jpg

Had this kwacka 1100 for 16 years....but was going a bit fast as she is a cruiser and happy at 70'ish but would happily do a lot more very easily!

26666_128215407215408_100000808490616_131508_739640_n.jpg

Had a good look at the rocket, but to be honest they are HUGE beasts and a bit silly over here

My perfect bike would be a custom, but in a few years I may well turn my triumph into my perfect bike with a bit of a weight loss program and some snazzy aftermarket gubbins

passed my test 20 years ago and been riding ever since

Current Ride.

IMG_0752.jpg

Can't say no to a 848 though :P

35738d1218998031-how-bout-848-bike-month-new-duc-pics-049.jpg

Don't go with 'Ducr*py' (Ducati)'

At the garage I work at we had a Ducati 848 (I think) in for repair after a crash (more like a 10ft slide) and when the bike hit the ground the stand was pushed into the engine. This resulted in a crack on the left side of the engine. These bikes are made for speed, but that comes with a price, they're very fragile :P

Oh i know, but you can't say you wouldn't want one :P

Im just waiting to do my test when i get back from uni. And get a CBR600 when i leave.

Archived