Kickass Gas

Edbain
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ive seen it written that kickass gas is co2, which i very much doubt, so some clarification there would be great.

also, i get terrible cooldown on my gun, would this be more appropriate than green gas to make my gun more efficient when cool?

cheers.

ok, cheers, i thought it was, just with me seeing it written as being co2, ive been told co2 doesnt suffer the cooldown so bad, it would be great if co2 worked in my gas gun.

• Supporters

Depending on what the gun is you might be able to buy some CO2 magazines for it, have a look online.

I use green gas, do you think kickass gas would work better in winter? normally my pistol doesn't blowback properly when it's cold so it would be good if I could find a gas which is more powerful :lol:

do you reckon if i use a gas like 144a it would be more efficient? i cant help but think the green gas is a little hard for my gun, it has a mental kick when warm and seems to spit a bit, though that could be my ott maintenance.

• Supporters

Maintenance can't add performance. Only rejuvenate any that gets lost if you don't keep it maintained.

All green gas and propane will perform more or less the same, nome is really any better than the other when it's cold.

I've heard of people using propylene in gas guns as it suffers less cooldown, but I can't find anywhere to buy it and it's supposedly more powerful than green gas/propane so it's probably better for GBBR use, pistol mags might not be able to take the extra strain.

• Supporters

I've read into propylene quite a lot as I was gonna use it in my m14 but from what I've read, it doesn't seem to have enough over propane to make it worth swapping to.

I'd just stick to propane, most guns will handle it fine- apart from standard WA gbbr's and pistols

Archived