bb bags made to measure

mattswan2512
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys we currently are making some dpm bb bags to hold around 3500 bbs and will shortly be putting them up for sale for 4.50 + 50p postage.

Firstly is anyone interested and secondly what do you think of a bb bag made to measure to fit a m4 pouch for instance or a MP5 pouch so you wont need a utility pouch to house it plus you get the benifot of quiet play as you move around the battlefield?

Let me know what ya think?

Ok so its just a basic round lid and neck system with paracord tge same as the majority but i am looking at trying to improve this to a much more efficient system but with much frustration. My biggest selling point at the mo is to tailer them to certain vest pocket sizes wich is a simple design change yet effective to those with no molle or utility pouches.

sound good mate, any chance of some photo's? the little bottle i carry at the minute is the only thing that rattles and would love to shut it up

Yes send me ure email add and ill send a pic of one to you.

Yes i will be doing them in a variety of colours as long as i get the demand for them.

Hi all sorry i have not been online for a few days i have been away with work.

Ok so i have seen a few posts from interested people, let me run of a few bags and ill let you know when they are available. as for the M4 mag pouch size bags i shall be trial making them over the next few days and will keep you posted.

I will send piks to any email adds that you guys send to me.

Archived