Starting up.

ShiftyUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not sure if this is the right topic line but...

I'm new to Airsoft-ing as a player, but my family are looking into buying a rather large set of land, something in the region of 23acres and they are willing to split up a section for airsoft, both CQB/indoor and outdoor.

But the only problem is I don't know how that works, for example do the current sites buy the plot of land then have it rented out by an Airsoft company? So they supply the land and the company supplies the Airsoft goods(guns/gear/players.)

Or is it all done by themselves, so a company buys a plot of land, then gets it set up for safety and gets it registered.

I'd really like to know, but have no idea how to go about finding out how it's done, if anyone has any idea, or is slightly knowledgeable on the subject. Please let me know!

• Supporters

If you're close enough to me for to assist running the site and helping set it up etc then I'd love to help in any way I can.

I don't have any past site-running experience or anything but I have generalised airsoft expertise. I'm sure help is better than no help.

Where are you based?

Yes ideally, but i'd rather rent the land to a company then start one up myself if that's the easier route to take.

The plot of land will be near Coventry, i haven't been told an exact address yet, will update if i find out.

• Supporters

A bit too far away for me.

I'd say renting will probably be quite a bit easier.

Can't hurt to send an email out to all the local sites and see if they'd be interested in using the space, maybe some retailers as well, they probably have connections with sites, they could pass the message on for you or something.

Good luck with it anyway, hope it works out.

There's already an Airsoft site just outside of Coventry, so you'll be in direct competition :P

Would be willing to come try it out though if it opens.

Good luck with it though

Archived