Summer recommendations please!

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

MAW don't hire out guns, or do you have your own now?

I really didn't like the rain and cold, couldn't see anything with my goggles. Hoping for much nicer weather this time, maybe even shorts & t-shirt?

Haha shorts and shirt? More of a man than me!!

Yeah, I've got a G&G CM16 Raider-L. Used her last time I went FFZ, performed v well (for my standards anyway)

Attached pic

post-4358-1332877524_thumb.jpg

• Supporters
Is Tokyo Marui not the "King of airsoft" you could be the Monty Python Black Knight of Airsoft :P

Acceptable compromise.

Some seriously good looking sites been suggested.

Spec Ops, MAW, Phoenix and Anzio Camp look like strong contenders atm!

Combat South Urban is a MASSIVE want-to-do! And also may somewhere in Scotland just to make sure Flynn doesn't feel left out ;)

• Supporters

Hmmm maybe Finius should think about organising the AFUK on tour '12 instead

subtle ain't aye ... ya ken :P

• Supporters
First and Only: The Asylum (Kidderminster) and The Academy (Leamington Spa)

Those are both so close to Coventry that I'll probably end up doing them next week or something :P

I'd be willing to organise an AFUK tour, but the logistics of it would be extremely hard cause we're so spread out...

I ken indeed ;) I used to date a Scottish girl and I swear that was her favorite word!

• Supporters

Aye Ken? What does that mean?

I have a mate that says "Yo/Woah Dan" all the time for no reason, he says it to show surprise, I think... But he doesn't even know a Dan.

If someone organises an AF-UK tour I will at least take part in one leg of it, hopefully all of them if I can manage to get lifts and pay for it.

Also, Finius when you say Phoenix looks good, I assume you mean my site? 'Cos it's literally just a wood, I personally prefer Skirmish, it's where all the photos on my profile were taken, there's a Castle and a small village, both made up of pretty strong wooden boards and are awesome, and there's a bridge with 3 lanes under construction as well.

Phoenix is literally just a big, 90 acre forest with little in it aside from trees, green stuffs and a few bunkers here and there. Though I do think the marshalls are better at Phoenix and some of the games are good because the area is so massive and they have jeeps. Kinda need a good sniper to make the most of it.

• Supporters
I ken indeed ;) I used to date a Scottish girl and I swear that was her favorite word!

LMAO Not bad

You raise a good point if we are thinking of trying this then its probably a good idea to split it into 2 or 3 groups/dates like Scotland, North of England, South of England

• Supporters
LMAO Not bad

You raise a good point if we are thinking of trying this then its probably a good idea to split it into 2 or 3 groups/dates like Scotland, North of England, South of England

That sounds like a good idea, I'd definitely come to as many as possible, although would be limited by money/transport..

And I may need to know a few weeks in advance if games are Saturdays, so I can get it off work.

• Supporters

Those of you who haven't met me.

I will probably turn up at your site with a LPAEG and a full face mask and pretend to be a n00b till lunchtime and lull you all into a false sense of security with remarks about my CoD prestige scores etc, you may not even know it is me...Then...After lunch, I will unleash the full fury of my expertly built loadout and my L85 of death....And thou shalt know that you hath been in the presence of Finius...

:D

Seriously though, I've always wanted to do that just to be a dick!

• Supporters
Those of you who haven't met me.

I will probably turn up at your site with a LPAEG and a full face mask and pretend to be a n00b till lunchtime and lull you all into a false sense of security with remarks about my CoD prestige scores etc, you may not even know it is me...Then...After lunch, I will unleash the full fury of my expertly built loadout and my L85 of death....And thou shalt know that you hath been in the presence of Finius...

:D

Seriously though, I've always wanted to do that just to be a dick!

I'll be fine then.. I tend to use my M16 in the morning, then swap out to my sniper after lunch :P.

• Supporters

I need to see your L85 because I just can't believe it's as good as you say. It sounds like one of those things that are just too good to be true.

• Supporters
I need to see your L85 because I just can't believe it's as good as you say. It sounds like one of those things that you've made up to scare us.

Fixed :P

• Supporters

Fair enough.

• Supporters

I think I may be getting hurt a lot at some point during this summer..

Archived