Gearbox, piston cylinder upgrade

the_robbo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking to upgrade my internals. Not for high ROF or FPS, just smooth, efficient non self destructive consistency.

Now, there's no way I'm going to do this myself. Actionhobbies is very close to me. Does anyone have any experience of upgrade work being done by Actionhobbies?

Good or bad I don't mind. I want to know if the people I give my gun to know what they're doing or not.

Thx

Looking to upgrade my internals. Not for high ROF or FPS, just smooth, efficient non self destructive consistency.

Now, there's no way I'm going to do this myself. Actionhobbies is very close to me. Does anyone have any experience of upgrade work being done by Actionhobbies?

Good or bad I don't mind. I want to know if the people I give my gun to know what they're doing or not.

Thx

Yep there all good bud

Archived