Store with gas or without?

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

i thought my luck was bad lol i'm struggling to fill 2 M203's and man i'm getting pissed because i don't see why their not filling nothing i can see is blocking the valve's and theirs still gas in the Can as it makes a farting noise everytime my Bro doe's try lol

• Supporters

yea its sorted now Divead (Brother) was fiddling with it and fixed it hes just wondering why the BB's are rolling out the ends i reckon a bit of cotton wool stuffed in the holes will do but Its G&P i dunno lol

• Supporters

I think there's some sort of catch you have to flick or a button you have to press or something for the gas reservoir to actually retain the gas to put into it.

It resets the firing pin or something, if you don't reset it then it's just like putting gas into a magazine whilst you hold down the gas release plate at the top.

As for them rolling out, you could try putting less bbs into the tubes? Or maybe stick some parcel tape over the end or something?

I've never used an airsoft grenade so this is all just stuff I've picked up from videos on youtube etc.

Archived