Which manufacturer makes best g36c/cv?

Wardeneo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As title says which manufacture makes the 'best' g36c/cv? And why? (pros and cons)

I have seen a ares/umarex ebb cv but apparently they have gearbox and fire selector problems...

SRC gen 3 are awesome according to my fellow airsofters

Cyma and jg are also very good apparently..

So what do u guys think? - feedback from g36 owners/users etc would be appreciated ;)

Many thanks in advance liam

• Supporters

I'd used to have agree'd but the SRC genIII's externals are great and they have a solid gearbox too.

Not saying the JG isnt good but the SRC feels better in the hand with its strong build and shoots surprisingly well- that said a new hop rubber wouldn't go amiss

• Supporters
- that said a new hop rubber wouldn't go amiss

Don't want to burst your bubble, but the same is true of pretty much any AEG when you get it out the box :/

From a personal perspective, the JG is the best budget gun and the TM is the best anything.

Ok so what makes jg one so good - I need pros and cons (like which ones most accurate, powerfull, best out of box accuracy wrc ) ;) - need to know in n outs before I spend yet more money on an allready expensive hobby lol...

Also SRC has ultra high torque motor and 8mm bearings and other upgraded internals , can other manufacturers match this??

Also what about cyma ? - I know there ak's are good but what about g36??

Liam

My Umarex G36KV has great range and accuracy...

Its a shame its been in for repair more times than i've got to use it. Apparently finally working... for now though. Just in time for the good weather.

Oh and out of the box it was pretty powerful :P 430FPS!!! As soon as i got it it went straight back into the shop for a spring change :(

• Supporters

What about the KWA? KWA kick arse and I saw a KWA G36C in Patrol Base a month back that came with 2 hi-caps for £180, which is cheaper than any gun I've ever bought with no extras before.

Oh and out of the box it was pretty powerful :P 430FPS!!! As soon as i got it it went straight back into the shop for a spring change :(

Since ares/umarex g36's have quick change spring system why didn't u just pop the spring out and trim it to desired length like most people do :) ^^

Liam

I did, well.... they did. I was at the site so wasn't really a big issue, just had to play the first few games without it.

I did, well.... they did. I was at the site so wasn't really a big issue, just had to play the first few games without it.

So what other problems u had with ur g36???

Liam

I had it stuck in fully auto. Had a few parts changed and i need to pick it up now. Hopefully that's the last of the issues.

When its working though its a great gun.

I had it stuck in fully auto. Had a few parts changed and i need to pick it up now. Hopefully that's the last of the issues.

When its working though its a great gun.

See that's the problem - everyone that I know/spoken too have all said the same - '' it's great when it's working/when it works it's great'' not very re-assuring lol... Think I'm gonna get SRC because there good and haven't heard any horror stories as of yet :)

Also anyone know where u can buy cv/kv stocks from because I want one lol....

Cheers liam

I know SRC and G&P make the stocks. LandWarriorAirsoft or Firesupport should do them.

Hey Liam, it's Paul from CAA. I showed you my SRC G36c on Sunday.

It's only a few weeks old but here are the pros/cons as I know and have read.

Pros:-

Body (Nylon Fibre/Polymer) rather than ABS of the JG. The SRC looks the part and feels sold.

High Torque Motor

330FPS out of the box - chrono'd mine on Sunday at 333

Price. £160 excluding battery/charger

Front handguard has 3 rails

Cons:-

Mag in magwell has slight wobble. It's a mag design fault but apparently JG mags fit better

Hop-up could be better, so I've read. My next mod is to upgrade the hop-up and fit a tight bore

Weight. It's a little bit heavier than the JG due to the higher quality body

If you're want to look at a brand new one in the flesh, you can buy them locally which helps if you ever had any issues. It's easier to take it back to a shop than send it back to an internet company

Look here >>> http://www.armysurplus365.co.uk/equipment/...-rifle-rif.html

They are in Saltash

Hey Liam, it's Paul from CAA. I showed you my SRC G36c on Sunday.

It's only a few weeks old but here are the pros/cons as I know and have read.

Pros:-

Body (Nylon Fibre/Polymer) rather than ABS of the JG. The SRC looks the part and feels sold.

High Torque Motor

330FPS out of the box - chrono'd mine on Sunday at 333

Price. £160 excluding battery/charger

Front handguard has 3 rails

Cons:-

Mag in magwell has slight wobble. It's a mag design fault but apparently JG mags fit better

Hop-up could be better, so I've read. My next mod is to upgrade the hop-up and fit a tight bore

Weight. It's a little bit heavier than the JG due to the higher quality body

If you're want to look at a brand new one in the flesh, you can buy them locally which helps if you ever had any issues. It's easier to take it back to a shop than send it back to an internet company

Look here >>> http://www.armysurplus365.co.uk/equipment/...-rifle-rif.html

They are in Saltash

Yo wasson mate didnt know you was on here ;) and That where I'm getting mine from... Lol

And yea I heard some have a slight wobble and a little bit of tape fixes it, 2bh thats nothing - I want an ares g36cv ebb but I heard a lot of bad reviews :(

And do u have any jg mags? - does it cure the wobble?

Cheers liam

I've got a CA G36K if your interested has had upgrades done also 160 All in

Sorry mate I want a c/cv variant..

Thanks anyway....

Liam

Nah I don't have any JG mags but CAA's gun is a JG, could try them in there?

It hasn't been an issue for me anyway, still feeds as it should and doesn't rattle when you're moving.

But like you said, a bit of tape in the mag well would fix it.

Archived