FPS Russia

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

At this moment in time, his most recent upload is the M14 Juggernaut, which I personally think is god damn awesome.

I don't like his custom one all that much because I hate hate hate "blinged up" guns, but a bullpup M14 is just awesome. Less recoil, shorter overall length and it just looks totally, totally awesome.

Though I'm still wondering why the hell it has a front iron-sight...

So yeah, FPS Russia.

Discuss.

• Supporters

I like the show its simple and fun, I want the get a professional Russian t-shirt and my favorite video is

• Supporters

Dragons Breath is pretty awesome, that was one of the first ones I watched when I found out about him.

I remember thinking the Remington pump action he has looked like a two toned airsoft gun lol.

• Supporters

From what I understand he owns a huge huge proportion of one of America's smaller states, so he must make a fair bit of money from letting out areas for farming or renting areas for housing etc etc, he also makes a killing from his YouTube partnership.

Using guns and getting views essentially pays for the next video.

I wish I was him =[

however he does it the guy has one hell of a job. today i will shoot things, tommorow... blow something up yes that will do. oh and as always, have nice day :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters

How god damn badass is that quadcopter machine gun thing? It's like something out of a Terminator movie.

I can't believe how stable it is.

• Supporters

The whole thing was the coolest part lol, I wanted to know more about it.

Like how long can it fly for, how far can it go from the control tablet, how f*cked would it actually be if anyone saw it...? Lol.

It seems a little pointless really, it isn't armed well enough to be intended for attacking anyone or anything and there's already numerous different drones used for surveillance that squads can carry around with them that can travel a lot faster, cover more ground and be set to do all sorts of things automatically.

That said, I'll bet money on it being in the next worthless CoD game.

Archived