Airsoft stories

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

After reading Finius drinking stories on the "Happy St. Patrick's Day AFUK" topic I have three thoughts

I must go drinking with him some time, He may need help and I would like to hear some of your Airsoft stories wins or fails

I will start with My 1st airsoft fail

My friend Jim and I first started airsorting in his 4 bedroom house with a pair of springers, Now Jim is a skinning bass and would do things like jump out at me from kitchen cabinets, So one time I grabbed a mattresses from a bedroom and set up a barricade at the top of the stairs, After 3 or 4 tries to get me Jim came up with a plan, He snuck out of the house, climbed the drain pipe and shot me in the back side, :rolleyes: His win, My Fail

So what airsoft stories do you have?

a recent fail involved pyro. threw it, landed exactly where i wanted but landed fuse down in the mud... <_<

a random win... i dont know there havent been to many memorable wins, i'm usualy the fast and loud distraction (complete with glowstick last game thanks to selotape and me abandoning my vest to que for lunch)

well last night at the cope hill down airsoft event i had a hour long firefight with my own team one of me vs twenty of them and there the ones that surrendered

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Last night at Urban Assault.. Put new nub in my M16 as the old one was in the sniper, didn't get chance to test as was pushed for time.

Spent the first game shooting at enemies, and because it was dark, I didn't realise nothing was coming out the end of the gun. I only realised BBs were jammed when at the start of the second game, about 20 BBs rolled out my barrel....

Spent the next game trying to sort the hop out, put a spare nub in, which was useless, so played the last load of games without a hop :(.

Archived