Airsoft Mortar

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

When I 1st seen the pics of the Airsoft Mortar I thought it was a lot like the airsoft RPG, you know looks cool but pointless as a skirmishable weapon, but now I have seen this clip Im think it could be good fun to have at POV next time i'm attacking the fort

Whats your take on it?

• Supporters

You would have to put out a call to the marshalls and have them yell incoming mortar.

Assuming that you don't see the large green rockit flying across the sky spraying water it's just a fine lightweight plastic and By the time it hit you all the water would be gone

Being accidentally hit by that sounds a lot better than being hit by a MK5 flashbang

So suck it up and duck :P

That does look cool but you still have to go and retrieve the damn thing to use it again, to make any sort of good mortar emplacement you would need at least 15 rounds i reckon.

The mortar i use for effects when im marshalling is a homemade air powered jobby that launches bird scarers, i get 140 rounds for £31

• Supporters

Oh them, Thay are loud as hell,

As I look at that pic I'm getting the urge to make a gears of war frag grenade

FragGrenade.jpg

Archived