Cybergun famas spare mags?

Edbain
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ok, so i have this gun http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/49/BB-...99/40721-FAMAS- for target shooting, lets not get into a debate about the website or gun quality, i just need to know where i can get replacement mags that fit because mine is buggered, probably from dropping.

Cheers.

you sure? ok... was hoping maybe some other brand would fit. ah well...

• Supporters

Famas's (dunno never tried to pluralise it before hand) are rare even for High end version's i think TM were the only people ever to make a decent one (AEG) but yours is a Springer and their next to impossible to get anything for

• Supporters

It would be FAMASs, even though it looks strange. It's an acronym for "Fusil d'Assaut de la Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne" and to pluralise an acronym ending in 'S' you just add an 's'.

To the OP: You could try asking JBBG and see if they have any, know where you can get them, or can order in for you.

It would be FAMASs, even though it looks strange. It's an acronym for "Fusil d'Assaut de la Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne" and to pluralise an acronym ending in 'S' you just add an 's'.

To the OP: You could try asking JBBG and see if they have any, know where you can get them, or can order in for you.

was hoping i could avoid dealing that closely with them haha. yeah, looks like my best bet.

• Supporters

Springers of (and I know you said not to do this but) limited quality, don't have mags manufactured to sell as aftermarket extras.

What comes with the gun is your job lot.

If you want more mags, you're gonna have to buy more guns. That's just the way it is.

I imagine mag breakages weren't seen as a likely occurrence and since when they are working they have a very limited capacity and the rifle is practically a boltie, there's no point making mags to sell separately because it just isn't a skirmishable weapon.

Archived