People Painting Guns...

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I was watching this video on YouTube

(

)

and was scrolling through the comments and I found this:

"really liked this vid,i to have to suffer the wrath of the "two tone" gun laws, and this makes a refreshing change from rich 12 year olds whining every time they get hit. Liked and faved :D"

then the channel replied,

"Thanks man, you do know that it isnt Illegal to spray your twotone weapon? and stay tuned, there is an airsoft giveaway coming up soon... although its only budget stuff..."

I just don't like the fact that some people are spreading the WRONG word... Things like this COULD end this hobby one day...

What are your views?

• Supporters

seen it all before but we get it on the forums so i've resigned Tits that spout crap like that to the same pile as Proper CODsofters worst possible fate ever

• Supporters

I've seen things like that a few times and always comment back to follow up on it to make sure they understand that they're wrong.

Sometimes they argue the toss and sometimes they apologies.

I figure it's worth correcting people if you know they're wrong, regardless of what the thing in question is.

Archived