I'm not even a bush wookie

SgtTalbert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've never seen anyone with a shop bought guille that isn't easier to see than me wearing my standard airsofting gear, which by the way consists of no camo at all lol.

Making them from scratch is far more effective and costs almost nothing.

This dont look too bad to me - but then again, I'm quite blind and dont sniper,

Side note tho - no neon glow gun would help more also

post-4358-1332502486_thumb.jpg

To be honest a full ghillie suit like that is very impractical... You just want a guille suit that allows you to access your gear on the front but bulks up and distorts your outline ( prone = Back and head)

Again, its up to you At the end of the day..

For me it's far to impractical and as its been said no real point in airsofting as max distance is less than 80m and not 800m ^^ a desent set of camo bdu's and some webbing gear with natural vegetation and burlap like material tied on to the hood, back and backs if arms and legs is far more usefull...

Cheers Liam

its usefull as quite alot of people are blind if you stay still (the eye naturally notices movement alot more than stationary objects) just to get it looking "natural" you've got to be a bit mean to it, drag it through mud and puddles and dont clean it. better than the crisp new look that doesnt hid you too well

Archived