I have looked upon the face of god!

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The ASW338LM spring Sniper Rifle buy ASG looks 10/10

But to you think if will be a good gun?

what do you think the price will be?

Ashbury_ASW338LM_asg_02.jpg

case_asw338lm.jpg

• Supporters

It's up for preorder on a lot of sites, 500-550 quid.

Everything that's been seen is VSR compatible, actually not sure about the cylinder/piston but I'm assuming it is.

Trigger unit definitely is, barrel and hop are.

Comes in a hard case with foam cut-outs for it.

I'm having one.

• Supporters

Most of the posts I have seen on the internet say it will be about £500 and i ment to say its VSR-10 internals

This is also supplied with a zero trigger as stand if the reports are to believed, so you think about that then it's 150 quid upgrade you don't have to pay out for. Plus with it using vsr internals it seems good value, i am going to hold off thou until i have seen it in action on the field.

• Supporters

I'd still swap out everything for pdi equivelants lol, and I know of a few people who preordered.

im going to wait for their verdicts first, however even if it wasnt good id still have one because.....

LOOK AT IT!!!!! :o

• Supporters

I don't really rate it on looks tbh, I'd much rather someone make an AI .338 that comes in a box like that that's fully VSR compatible.

Also, it's £500 before you even add any upgrades? Doesn't that mean you'll be looking at being at least £1000 down before you have a decent sniping platform?

The plastic looks really cheap and shiny :/

• Supporters

Hmmm will need to see how good it is out of the box

Airsoft GI Have there 1st look video up

Airsoft GI say thay will do a video that looks at the internals later But it comes with two springs and shots at 330fps and 460fps

I don't really rate it on looks tbh, I'd much rather someone make an AI .338 that comes in a box like that that's fully VSR compatible.

Also, it's £500 before you even add any upgrades? Doesn't that mean you'll be looking at being at least £1000 down before you have a decent sniping platform?

jesus christ ed what you planning on doing gold plating the internals,you can get a full upgrade set excluding zero trigger for £130

• Supporters

Oh!! that reminds me the Zero Trigger that is in the ASW338LM is the new model

Apparently a bit of the Zero Trigger would grind down over time and the bolt would stop caching the spring that is now fixed

• Supporters

Ed is right, any sniper rifle needs upwards if £400 of upgrades before they're worth using properly.

I'll be using PDI though laylax will do the job too.

Although it comes with a zero trigger, I'd much rather swap it out for something that's been tried and tested.

• Supporters

If it comes with two springs then that must mean it's capable of using both of them without upgrades, right? Otherwise it'd just be stupid.

Who would ever use the 330fps spring though? Aside from Japanese and Irish people lol.

So it might actually be pretty usable out of the box if it already has a zero trigger. I read somewhere that the zero trigger removes the trigger safety, I imagine they've got around that with this?

Shame it looks so horrible though, imo, otherwise I might consider getting one.

I'm still waiting on Ares VSR compatible spring AI .338/L115A3 =[ I could've probably designed my own by bodging VSR internals into the .338 gas rifle's shell by now if I'd know I'd be waiting this long.

• Supporters

I like that scope, I might need to get one of those for when I get the Ares lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived