Motor Heating up???

rjmcgough
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

(I may be wrong but I think the motor for my ICS M4A1 is inside the pistol grip)

When I was firing my M4 the pistol grip was heating up and I think that the motor is located here.

Is this normal or is my motor burning out??

• Supporters
Is this normal

HELL NO ITS NOT

It maybe that you need a new motor but for my money its the battery, Have you just bought a new one? If so its to powerful for your gun and as well as the motor over heating you may melt the cables or worse,

HELL NO ITS NOT

It maybe that you need a new motor but for my money its the battery, Have you just bought a new one? If so its to powerful for your gun and as well as the motor over heating you may melt the cables or worse,

I had just charged the battery when it was heating up but today it isn't heating up at all

was it a different battery to what you normally use in it? may have been too powerfull meaning everything has to work overtime to try keep up. go for a less powerfull battery or just keep it on semi

Archived