Classic Army M15 not working can you help?

Stuart1336
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a Classic Army M15 that I bought mid December. On average I use it once a week firing about 1000 rounds so it done about 12-15k. I use it to practice for practical rifle shooting.

Last week it stopped firing and I thought it was the battery. I charged it up and it still wouldn't work. Nothing at all when I pulled the trigger. I took it apart and nothing obvious jumped out at me. Put it back together and it worked fine. So I assumed an electrical connection had come loose.

I fired 3 mags in a practice during the week no problems.

Yesterday I went out and after a couple of shots it started firing auto when set to semi. After about 50 shots it stopped altogether. When I pull the trigger nothing happens at all. I have stripped it and checked the wires but nothing else.

I'm new to airsoft so have no idea where to start. Can I wire up the motor to the battery direct to see if that's the problem or will it be something else?

Any help is much appreciated.

Archived