Bumping issue

l96Freeman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Spam

Adding posts that contribute nothing to the conversation (spam) will be deleted or merged with a previous post. Do not "bump" your threads by posting irrelevant information or just "bump". It is spam and will be deleted. Continuous spamming will result in warning points being added to your account, a suspension, or a ban from the forums.

If you look at new posts you are sure to find a topic in the classifieds which simply says "bump" every month or so to get what they are selling noticed. Isn't this against the rules?

Example's:

These are just 2 posts I saw bumped a minute ago but it seems like I see a bump every day

Cr** just realised I have posted this in the wrong section, feel free to remove it if you want to mods

bumping is allowed every 7 days in classifieds. This rule is so that if you don't get an answer on your "WHAT IS BESTEST GUN??" within 20 minutes you go "bump!" "comon guys!" ":("

• 2 weeks later...

Archived