Which one?

Carni
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which one?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these would you recommend and why?

• G&G GR4 CQB R
    • G&G GR4 CQB S
    • G&G GR16 R4 CARBINE
    • G&G GR16 R4 COMMANDO
    • G&G T4-18

Hey,

Im new to airsoft and am going straight for 3 rents and getting a UKARA registration to buy a RIF.

I have a solid budget for the gun alone of around £300-£350.

I am a fan of M4s and always have been so Im not really looking to any other kind.

The ones im considering are:

G&G GR4 CQB R £285

G&G GR4 CQB S £300

G&G GR16 R4 CARBINE £285

G&G GR16 R4 COMMANDO £285

G&G T4-18 £299

As I said im new to this but Ive been paintballing quite a while but im looking to shift to

airsoft after going with my bate once. I know I will like it and money isnt an issue

for me so I want a high end gun.

Which one of these would you recommend?

Thanks for your input :)

Simon

• Supporters

Carni at the end of the day you need to pick a gun that fixs you best thay all have there pros and cons :)

I need to ask do you know somewhere that has a G&G T4-18 instock because I would love one.

Carni at the end of the day you need to pick a gun that fixs you best thay all have there pros and cons :)

I need to ask do you know somewhere that has a G&G T4-18 instock because I would love one.

As far as I know http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com has them all.

Heres a specific link to it :

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/M4_Platforms.html

just pick the one you think is the prettyest, after all you're the one using it not anybody else. i've bought a gun and sold it within the week because i bought it because it was "going to be usefull oneday" instead of the pretty version

Archived