Happy St. Patrick's Day AFUK

Flynn567
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm going to list a few stories of my own personal doing...I wont give too many details because frankly, I don't remember most of the details :P

1. Once went out drinking at a local night club, friends walked me home and put me in bed at 1am. I got back up and left the building again, only to wake up in my boxers and a shirt in Birmingham, with no wallet, no phone and no keys. I'd left my pants at home.

2. Cautioned by police for pretending to bum my male friend in a park, in the middle of Coventry whilst gesturing at CCTV cameras. Police nearby were alerted when he set off a rape alarm.

3. Cautioned by police for climbing the Godiva statue in the center of Coventry and attempting to dress her in a corset and stockings.

4. Cautioned by police for putting angel delight in the fountain in Coventry Lower Precinct. Whilst admirably convinced of the feasibility of the project, three packets of strawberry angel delight was not enough.

5. Once went to a club in a £200 suit. Came home in a shirt, underwear with some girls knickers on my head.

6. Handcuffed my friend to a flagpole outside my building on the way out to a night-out. Forgot about him until the morning.

7. Same as six but left a different friend cuffed to a chair in the shower. He remained there until someone went for a shower.

8. Drunkenly placed a masturbation related drainage-blockage sign on the shower in my corridor, nobody used it for three weeks.

9. Took part in a nightclub game; whoever can make give the most girls lovebites on their breasts wins free drinks all night. 27. I won.

10. Dragged round my building by my legs in a race against the security guards trying to tell us off for sledding down the stairs.

11. Drunkenly broke into the roofing of our building. Party on the roof. The paddling pool stayed up there for weeks.

12. Captured a duck from the local park, brought it home and put it in the bath. It lived off bread and takeaway for two whole terms before the bathroom started to smell (my building had seperate baths, shower and toilet rooms).

13. Ran into the British Channel following claims by my brother that I was Jesus, attempting to disprove him by being unable to walk across the channel and instead choosing to swim, got ten meters out, stood on a rock and became concerned I may have squished a jellyfish and returned to dry land. Have not been in the sea since.

That's all I can remember for tonight :D

ah st paddy's day a day for when wee all in Ireland go to the pub for a change or as finius calls it friday

• Supporters
ah st paddy's day a day for when wee all in Ireland go to the pub for a change or as finius calls it friday

Any day that ends in a Y ;)

Turning up to lectures at 9am on a Monday with a mug of vodka in your dressing gown and slippers? Acceptable.

Archived