Magazine Feeding Problems

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there anyway you can sort out Mid Cap feeding problems, I have metal Kings Arms Mid caps and when I fire them they skip like two or three shot and then shoot one bb again, they keep doing this,

Thanks in advance!

Try a bit of female velcro in the front of the magwell..then thank me when it works..cheap fix...

• Supporters

King arms mags are relativley common to not feed well.

Snuff means put something on the inside of the magwell that will stick out a bit (maybe velcro or a thin piece of plastic- old credit card or something) this will hold the mag in a firmer position and can sort out some feeding problems.

Sometimes it can be as simple as swapping brands of bb's

• Supporters

I sanded down the feeding ram on the end of the mag's spring so that it was a sort of wedge shape (they'll probably be a half circle shape at the moment) as my king arms mags kept trying to stack the BBs in two parallel columns. Sanding the feeding ram to a wedge shape means they can't stack side by side and forces them to sit in a staggered arrangement, completely solved my feeding issues.

Archived