HELP KWA KM4 RIS

dazlia
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi :),

Well, im new to airsoft so let me get that out of the way before i start lol

I am from the UK and looking to buy an AEG Rifle for home use only at the minute. I may want to use it on skirmishes in the near future though once ive practiced etc.

I have my heart set on the KWA KM4 RIS and I cant find anyone in the UK where i can buy this gun! From what ive read, straight out of the box this is a really good choice with the 2gx gearbox and full metal construction.

What i really need to knwo from you guys if you can spare me 5 minutes is.........

where can i buy one? :(

Obviously i appreciate is will have to be two tone as im not UKARA registered as yet but i do plan to be in future.

Any ideas please guys

Any help or advice for a 'noob' would be much appreciated

thanks

Darren

ops posted that twice cant delete my post only edit, hence this post! come on guys im itching to get my hands on this! Surely someone knows more than me lol

Your only option might be a website such as www.evike.com that ships world wide. Shipping may be pricey though as its full metal.

Or pick another gun.

if you buy second hand chances are most upgrades have been done.

Hi have you tried airsoftworld they have 3 kwa m4's all two tone one of them has a magpul/moe front end which you can buy rails for as I have rails on mine sides and bottom hope this helps

Archived