Wanting to help this forum

mitchski
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been a complete and total Airsoft nut for over a decade now, and love the forums but I know they are set up on a shoe string so too speak.

In order to support Devestator to be able to continue this forum, evey time the discount code is used at our online shop Matlock Combat Supplies will donate 2.5% of the sale value to this forum.

It might not seem like a lot but we are a growing little airsoft business trying to offer good kit at good prices, so our margins aren't huge.

We have a some of the best flash mags in stock for both M4 / M16' varients and AK's at great prices as well as Turnigy Nano Tech Lipo's, the safetst and best lipos buitl especially for Airsoft.

Check out our shop www.matlockcombatsupplies.com get some great kit at great prices and help us support this forum.

Cheers

Mitch

Any feed back you want to give would be greatly appreciated, but be nice we have feelings too :rolleyes:

• Supporters

I think this is great, I'll check your shop next time I'm after something.

I think this is great, I'll check your shop next time I'm after something.

Thanks for your comments Ed, hopefully we'll have something you want.

• Supporters

would you be able to order in if you didn't have it as a normal part of your inventory?

definetly gonna check you guys out i just got paid today and i need some new boots lol

would you be able to order in if you didn't have it as a normal part of your inventory?

definetly gonna check you guys out i just got paid today and i need some new boots lol

We are more than happy to source items for people, If your after boots I can get you some Viper Patrol boots at £35.99 plus postage and packaging or Viper tactical boots at £59.99 postage and packaging.

If your interested just let me know what size your after.

If there is anything else you after just ask, you never know we might be able to sort you out a a good price.

Archived