What do you carry your kit in?

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a hard Case for my long barreled M4 and several Gun Bags for my CQB M4 and MP5, Pistols stay on my Vest Rig or in an Ammo Tin during transit.

Gun bag for M4 hard pistol base for Glock19.

Always empty my PC into my old patrol bag and cable tie the zip shut to stop 19month old fingers getting hold of anything!!

same as this one: http://www.patrolstore.com/Op-Zulu-Duty-Kit-Bag.html

i have an old black kit bag for when im in Ireland but in the main land a use a bergen with a rocket pack on each side, both bags hold more than enough

i use an old guitar bag for the rifles, just for the irony really. and my musette bag carries ammo, grenades, food + drink. or if i'm german that day my breadbag but same things. magazines usually in the pouches.

some people carry way too much stuff to airsoft and even in their webbing

Gun bag and a day rucksack.

Nothing special but they work. Surprising the amount of gear i can fit in the rucksack :P

Well it is morphing as kit / experience evolves. I started carrying guns in my backpack (Folding stock meant they fitted in my Rush 72, with just tip of barrel going out through radio hole covered with sock.) Clothing went in one of 2 cheap canvas tool / duffel bags from ebay. Amazing how much you can have...

Moving up I brought a £20 soft gun bag to handle the shotgun (its long and carrying in original box was impractical). This was best buy, hunt on ebay for them, quality pretty poor but they work. Now all my guns go in here so just one thing to pickup, thats shotgun and G36 in main compartment and M4 in carbine length 2nd one. (MP5 also would fit bit its still in bits awaiting gearbox fix)

Now the duffel bags all but retired as 5.11 bag freed from guns holds mask, batts, food, drink, mags, BB's and other small bits with first aid kit hanging off side. Clothing I try to wear to/from site to avoid carrying it. However the rucksack is large enough to take the body armor.

[EDIT] Should mention Rush 72 comes with a specific 'outsize' area just perfect for the helmet. Once you start carrying a helmet and body armor it starts to get heave / bulky very fast :)

Fully loaded ready / on route to skirmish pic below:

dscf3936croppedclean.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next planned work is hard gun case, safer for guns and the soft one cant really cope with the number of guns I tend to take (always seem to be lending someone one). Fairly common to see hard cases for the more regular players.

Also thinking of a 'flight box' but for airsoft. As an ex model pilot used to having a box with space for model to be held / worked on across top. Want to build myself similar for toolkit / hold gun for on site repairs, cleaning, just keeping it out the way.

Archived