I need ideas for a paint job (shotgun).....

l96Freeman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So yeah I haven't got any brown paint left so I cant do my usual pattern - post-4322-1331480034_thumb.jpg but I still have some green and khaki camo paint (halfords is amazing) Don't start telling me that i'm manufacturing a RIF either please I know i'm breaking the law but seriously I have been playing airsoft for 2 - 3 years now and because i'm not 18 and my dad has only played twice I cant get a UKARA. Just some good patterns with green and khaki would be great :D Oh and it has to be a good camouflage which will blend in hence the title.

• Supporters
Don't start telling me that i'm manufacturing a RIF either please I know i'm breaking the law but seriously I have been playing airsoft for 2 - 3 years now and because i'm not 18 and my dad has only played twice I cant get a UKARA.

Then don't do it, and don't go blabbing on the Internet that you are doing it.

Exactly what I didn't need thank you <_< . I was just wondering what patterns would look good on a shotgun with just green/olive green and khaki :P

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Nuster. Talking on an internet forum about doing something iliegal... really intelligent.

It's things like this that can get the sport banned. Either your dad gets UKARA which seems like a reasonable since he's played twice, I'm sure he'd play again or your stuck with two tone.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Yeah unfortunately this really isn't up for debate.

If you chose to do something like this don't drag others into it to assist you. No offence, but your age is showing a little to post up saying that you don't care and that people's opinions are 'what I didn't need' and that you know that you're 'breaking the law'.

You've no idea who is reading this or who could report you for manufacturing a RIF..

Archived