My arse hurts...

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking to get a shotgun that is relatively cheap but I'm not sure what to get, I have seen the KTW Spas 12 that is sold at my local site, one guy says it is great and so do reviews on the internet, but I have also seen an ASG Franchi SAS 12 3rd burst shotgun, this one is cheaper and is shell loaded, I like the idea of having to load shells in. My question is are there any high quality but relatively cheap, under £135 shell loaded shotguns, the spas 12 mentoined above is loaded with a loading tube not shells,

also would you see a need for a stock on a shotgun especially if it is for a backup of my AEG?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for being a picky bastard!

I could be very wrong...prob am but I think the M65 short has either a folding or adjustable stock and is also a 3 round burst. Not sure on shells tho

• Supporters

I've never used any shotguns so I can't really help with the main question, but I'd vote for not bothering with a stock if it's just a back up gun, especially since airsoft ones don't have any recoil lol.

Also congrats for making me laugh at the topic title and description :lol:

Hmm, I think the M65 your thinking of is the Double Eagle one, I was looking at the ASG Super-90 clone, I like the idea of shells because it would be more convenient to reload than one of thos loading tubes, you can't exactly carry around extras?

I'll wait for more advice but thanks for the things mentioned above, you are making me want the ASG more

EDIT: Doing some extra searching and if no stock is needed, what do you guys think of this, http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ct&id=16261, it is the same make and everything I I think somewhere I read that they are better than TM except the fact that if they are double cocked they are f*cked becasue the piston gets knackered!

I recently bought the ASG Franchi SAS 12 full stock version and it is amazing! Its perfect for cqb because of the 3 round burst which has a nice spread while remaining accurate so you dont really need to aim down the sights to hit them. I could probably hit someone at up to 30 metres away with it but any further is where your just spraying the entire area with bb's. The full stock version has a shell holder on the stock to make it easy to reload and I think it looks better than the shorty, but it also makes it easier to cock the gun. For £60 it seems like a solid bit of kit and reliable, I got it from jdairsoft. I dont know about other shotguns but I recommend this one anyway, im probably going to use mine as a backup for a sniper so yeah. Nice title by the way lol

Oh and mine came with 4 shells which hold 30 rounds each so 10 shots a shell(Firing 3 each shot), the holder on the stock holds all 4, :lol: very convenient

if you go on patrol base they have a shotgun with shells for 60 quid, not sure what breed it is but its a cheap and cheerfull one

I think I will go for the one I posted above, it is ten pounds cheaper and enables me to buy a set of shells as well, and the one you mean is the Double Eagle one and that would be the third choice beyond the ones mentioned above

I've got the ASG Franchi SAS 12 with no stock and its a decent bit of kit with suprisingly good range for a shotgun. I've used it quite a lot and its been very relaible and I've never eally needed the stock since I use it for CQB and the whole idea of a shotgun is spreadshot so aiming isn't really that important.

Cheers thanks, thats what I was thinking, my local site is all corridors and tight corners, and I needed a spare gun as last week my never before chronoed gun was shooting to hot and pistol was in for a repair so I had to borrow someone elses gun, and a piece of kit like this sounds ideal!

Dong sang do allsorts including spas 12 for under £100 ahd theirs one where it shell ejects.i borrowed one the other day and the range and grouping is awesome,would highly reccomend one

Archived