Heroshark Mesh Goggles

Sike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, i currently have the TMC Mesh face mask V2, and i was wondering what heroshark goggles fit best with it. what i mean by this is, what one creates the best seal with no gaps.

http://heroshark.co.uk/

thanks.

I would probably say dagger nose, but send HS a message, he is very good and will get back to you asap with an answer as he will probably know better than others.

• Supporters

While keeping on topic, and not hi-jacking your thread, what are these mesh goggles like? I'm after some good ones for rainy days.

I would probably say dagger nose, but send HS a message, he is very good and will get back to you asap with an answer as he will probably know better than others.

does he have an email address? cant seem to see anything on the website

• Supporters

Heroshark mesh goggles? Brilliant, no mesh face protection beats them and They're better than lenses in most occaisions too.

The only reason I use lenses is because I don't like losing my peripheral vision, otherwise i'd use my Heroshark's, but for now, they're a good backup

Hmmm, used to have contact stuff on old website. You can PM him over on zeroin, user name heroshark funnily enough.

I have a pair of dagger nose style ones from about 3 years ago. No problems with them. Only have visibility issues in evening games at about 8pm in the summer in woods (then I switch to my bolle goggles). Don't really have any peripheral problems. You get a little bit of glare in the summer, easily countered by wearing a baseball cap/boonie hat. Only issue I have is that the bridge of my nose rubs, buts that more down to the fact mine got flattened years ago playing rugby, so that's my fault. You can also mold them to have a closer fit as they surrounds are plastic/rubber so you can move the mesh a bit to shape closer to your face if its a weird shape.

He uses a stamped mesh system which is very strong. I have had plenty of goggle hits over the last 3 years and never had any problems with splinters, paint flecks, shattering or any other horror stories you hear with mesh. Lot better than the ACM ones used by rentals. The surrounds give you a good seal, so you won't bet bb's bouncing under them like you can with glasses, the headbands are good as well so they don't fall off like glasses can.

So all in all, yep love 'em

If, you find out, could you let me know too/ I've got the same mask and would like a decent pair of mesh googles. I've got the ACM ones from Ebay. They're ok, but not brill.

he suggested that the daggernose would fit the best, and if they dont, he does accept returns! :)

gonna pick a pair up on my next payday.

• 3 months later...
I've just spanked £100+ on a new sight/grip so I'll have to leave it until pay day too lol.

If you do get yours before mine, let me know what you think of them.

i got the daggernose and there was a massive gap between the bottom of the frame and the faceguard, aswell as a big gap between the frame and my eyesocket( big enough for bb's to get in)

i think i might just have a big head!!

i got the daggernose and there was a massive gap between the bottom of the frame and the faceguard, aswell as a big gap between the frame and my eyesocket( big enough for bb's to get in)

i think i might just have a big head!!

I went for the mako glasses about two months bk and i have a standard half face mesh mask and it fits very well. They are exellent glasses and with the rubbery foam insert they make an exellent seal. Defo recomend them

I have the Speartooth - a bit bulky, but very comfy :) Great mesh and quality.

He also does custom work, so if you have a set of glasses or goggles you like but would prefer mesh lenses drop him a mail. He can usually add mesh to anything.

He did a set of ESS Advancer lenses for me. I have the normal polycarbonate lenses for normal days, but if it gets a bit hot and steamy ;) I can swap the lenses over to the mesh ones.

I have the Speartooth - a bit bulky, but very comfy :) Great mesh and quality.

He also does custom work, so if you have a set of glasses or goggles you like but would prefer mesh lenses drop him a mail. He can usually add mesh to anything.

He did a set of ESS Advancer lenses for me. I have the normal polycarbonate lenses for normal days, but if it gets a bit hot and steamy ;) I can swap the lenses over to the mesh ones.

yeah, getting a mesh lense made for my Flakjak goggles

edit: just got my goggles back in the post, mesh looks awesome!!! gonna put it to the test at reading this sunday!

Archived