You know you've been on the forum too long when..

Deva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

So, we have a thread in the airsoft general discussion about knowing when you've played airsoft too much.

What about when you've been on the forum too much?

I have a few..

- When I hear people talking about having sold something and I want to ask them to please leave feedback for each other.

- When I look to the off topic section for humorous posts about Finius' life.

- When I try to moderate posts and topics on other forums forgetting I'm not an admin/mod there.

- When I start typing 'Welcome to the forums :)' on completely irrelevant forms and websites for no reason.

• Supporters

I realised that I have been on the forum too much on page 84 of "The Ban The Person Above You Game" :)

• Supporters

When Dev Starts a thread...

Or When Dev starts racing you to thread's that you want to Flame the OP for

Or in less than a year you reach AFUK Addict B-P

Just two for now:

When I see the same thread over, and over, and over again. But stop myself from answering "SEARCH" because reviving the previous thread in the topic would be in the region of necro posting.

When I start to understand craig w-h's rants/ comments.

• Supporters

When you want to tell people off for "double posting" on Facebook haha.

• Supporters
- When I look to the off topic section for humorous posts about Finius' life.

:D Proudest moment ever.

I was gonna say myself though, when you're basically responsible for almost all of the nonsense in off-topic :P

• Supporters

When the most common page opened in your Google Chrome is AF-UK, and when you open browser on your phone, the most common page is AF-UK again..

• Supporters

It ain't non-sense it's Drivel that we enjoy reading co-incedently well done although i manage to amuse myself with a box of screws today because they remind me of tornado's but that's neither here or apparently their...

and liam A FUK (Do YOU ALL SEE THE IMMATURE FUNNY BIT TO THE LEFT<<<) is my HomePage On my Phone AND my Computer

• Supporters

And when you get to the point where you actually find a post of Dev's that needs correcting. No apostrophe in "posts" :).

when you're the fifth highest poster and haven't been on the forum more much more then half a year :D

• 3 weeks later...

when you know that finius' insanity is just a cover for his deep childish love for bunnies

• Supporters

The Holy Grail comes to mind.

That was probably Geoff, Finius' pet rabbit.

Archived