Airsoft Helper

segasaturn-boy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

airsofthelper.com

where to start...

well first off i guess I should tell you I'm not a hit and run advertising machine , I've been around the scene , I'm on airsofters forums / zeroin etc and got my possitive itrade ratings etc.

airsofthelper is the best airsoft store i have come across in a long long time.

I'm one of those airsofters that can't stand the ridiculous prices from UK shops , and has had bad experiences from other HK companies *cough* CRW !! *cough*

the first thing about airsofthelper and I must stress I am not being racist here but they actually understand you ! no "ok friend we order send soon" type messages all questions accurately and quickly answered

fair shipping prices which is a rarity these days it seems , UKARA numbers placed OUTSIDE the box to stop customs hold ups , unmatched prices...

you think the goodies stop there ? no lol ...

the one amazing thing that sets this site apart from the rest , you see something on another site and email there helpful team and they get it in for you in double time and almost always cheaper!

I've now ordered 2 AEG's and 2 GBB's from these guys along with numerous mags / ammo / attachments / tracer units etc etc

all in all go check them out there deffinately a company that deserves to bloom

• 1 year later...

Sorry mods for bumping such an old topic but I felt it fair to as I just found this site myself and was so shocked by its prices I did a little search to see if it was a scam or something and found this thread.

It does like a really good site and will be buying some items from it myself so may give some more detailed feedback when they arrive.

I got a few things from them a month ago, shipping was slow but prices are dirt cheap

What was the import tax like?

Postage doesn't seem too bad however if you want to pay by card they seem to slap on an extra £16 charge however paying with paypal there is no extra charge so thats the best way to pay.

The shipping cost is done on weight so if your going to buy a gun from there then expect to pay a bit extra but I think it'll still work out cheaper then getting one from a UK site, They have a really nice looking Well MB04B L96 for only £70.44 however cheapest airpost cost is £50 so it would come to £120 in total.

I'm getting a spare mag for my SVD (40rd) for only £6.70 in the UK one of those are around £15, I'm also getting the SVD Bipod from there for only £16 wheres in the UK I'm looking at around the £50 mark and at some point I'll be getting the remote claymore from there for only £50 instead of around £80-100 I've seen on websites here.

Yeah but aside from postage you should have to pay VAT and an import tax which according to a website I looked at is about 23.5 % of the value of the item.

Yeah, I think some of the guns may not be worth getting but the smaller items they have will be well worth it like gun parts, mags, sights and other bits.

I bought a UMP and P90 from them; all round it was about £240 including shipping and import tax. I've also bought springs, mags, bipods and other parts from them. Can't fault them apart from duration of shipping. Doubt I'll buy guns from there again due to tax/import fees and the slight hassle of going out to pick it up but I will definately be getting parts from there if they have what I need

I bought a UMP and P90 from them; all round it was about £240 including shipping and import tax. I've also bought springs, mags, bipods and other parts from them. Can't fault them apart from duration of shipping. Doubt I'll buy guns from there again due to tax/import fees and the slight hassle of going out to pick it up but I will definately be getting parts from there if they have what I need

Did you get any confirmation email about when your items were dispatched or when you got the email saying you've paid you heard nothing till your guns turned up?

Did you get any confirmation email about when your items were dispatched or when you got the email saying you've paid you heard nothing till your guns turned up?

I got an email saying when they were posted. If you don't get an email, an email will always be answered. For a site based in asia, the email team speak flawless English

The stuff I ordered from there came today (17th) and I ordered them on the 3rd so 2 week delivery speed not too bad, for smaller items this is such a great and cheap site.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Yeah but aside from postage you should have to pay VAT and an import tax which according to a website I looked at is about 23.5 % of the value of the item.

It is a bit of pot luck with imports if you get caught for VAT or not. Recently bought a watch from Singapore and they marked it as a measurment instrument (well it does measure time) and it came througj with DHL without any charges by customs. I think they must look at a list if it is a courier company or just do random samples for posted items.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to Necro an old thread.

I ordered a PBS-1 and some pistol mags 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing, not even an order or shipping number.

My brother ordered a PBS-1 4 weeks ago and again has heard nothing.

I realise it is Chinese new year the now, but everything was ordered before then.

We have both escalated in paypal.

If anyone has ordered anything recently and has a different story, it would be nice to hear it!

I ordered some mags and parts in August. They never arrived. I messaged them at least once a fortnight but they never got back to me.

Archived